Modifying default blogger template in 3 Column
1. Standard template that is used MINIMA
2. Search this HTML code
the default template code float is $endSide, so you have to change the $endSide to right
3. Add this code #left-sidebar-wrapper float: left under the default code above (#sidebar-warpper). The full code will looks like this
4. Then search the code and HTML <div id=’main-wrapper’> and before the code or the code above to add the following html code
5. Then change
the default text-align: $ endSide then must be exchanged with the left. Width to be exchanged must also be 880px, the width previously only able to accommodate one sidebar and we will add one more sidebar
6. Another thing that must be changed is the header-wrapper, to fit the width of your new blog a new # header-wrapper (width: 880px; margin: 0 auto 10px; border: 1px solid $ bordercolor;)
7. After that you must save the changes you have done. If you make a preview of your blog it will show an empty space between where your post. And the sidebar. The picture below will show more details of what I mean
8. The next step is to provide a space to distinguish between the new sidebar and your main post. To find that the following code in your blog that I mark it wiht red colour. # main-wrapper (width: 410px; float: left; margin-left: 20px; word-wrap: break-word; / * fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE * / overflow: hidden; / * fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float * /)
9. after the steps of the above you then you are ready to create your own template in accordance with the modifications you want.
Thanks to Amanda from BloggerBuster.com.