Pagi ini cek email berharap ada sebuah jawaban dari lamaran pekerjaan yang saya kirim ke salah satu perusahaan multinasional namun ternyata ada sebuah lowongan kerjaan untuk anak sastra jepang yang muncul.
Relationship Manager for Japanese Desk
1) Acquire Business: Prospect in the assigned territory to bring in new business customers, and develop and work with strategic alliance banks to expand the customer base within the RM channel. Responsible for developing and servicing relationship with high end small business and complex account resulting in P&L growth.
2) Expand and Retain Relationship: Profile new and existing commercial clients to ensure cross-sell of deposits, credit and other banks products. Follow up on all business accounts to ensure the full opportunity has been captured.
3) Partner: Work with other bank partners, insurance companies and or other institutions to uncover sales opportunities among both current and potential business customers. Provide a high level of customer service to business clients and manage the banking relationship.
4) Refer: Identify customer product opportunities among business owners and refer to other specialist to effectively capture.
5) Provide advisory: best business practice of Japanese corporations in Indonesia
6) Japanese translation
Keahlian dan Pengalaman yang Dicari
1) Indonesian (WNI).
2) Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university, preferable from Japanese Literature field.
3) Having experience in handling Japanese Corporation to consider making investment in Indonesia minimum 1 year consulting experience.
4) Fluent in writing and speaking in Japanese and English.
5) Having knowledge about applicable Indonesian Investment Law and interest in variety of financial products would be an advantage.
6) Strong interpersonal skills.
7) Self-confident and tenacious in pursuing prospects.
Happy Hunting 🙂